Will be subject to excise
expanding the sphere of non harmonized excise products following goods:
- Jewelry of gold and / or platinum CN code 7113 7:00 p.m., except wedding rings. Excise is 1 euro / gram for jewelry up to 14 K and 2 euro / gram for those over 14K.
- Natural fur garments falling within CN codes 4303 10 10 and 4303 10 90. The excise is between 50 and 1,200 euro / piece, depending on the cost of acquisition or production of fur.
- Yachts and other vessels for leisure with or without motor, with CN codes: 8903 91, 8903 92 and 8903 99, except those designed for use in sports. The excise is between 500 euro / m for yachts and ships that have the length equal or greater of 8 meters and 10 euro / hp motor vessels over 100HP.
- Cars and SUVs, including those intra-Community imported or purchased, new orused falling within CN codes: 8703 23, 8703 24 and 8703 33, whose displacement is greater than or equal to 3,000 cc. Excise is 1 euro / cm cube.
- Hunting guns and weapons for personal use, other than for military or domestic sport CN codes: 9302 00 00, 9303, 9304 00 00. The excise is between 50 and 1,500 euro / piece, depending on the cost of acquisition of weapons.
- Bullet cartridges and other ammunition for hunting rifles and guns for personal use, with CN codes: 9306 21, 9306 29, 9306 30. The excise is between 0.1 and 0.4 euro / piece.